Slideshow

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walking Slowly through Narrow Streets

We've been noticing lately that no one here seems to be in a rush to wherever they are going.  And I've decided I find it completely refreshing.  I mean, it isn't fun when you have to run around people in tiny little passageways on the way to catch the boat... but for the most part, it is so nice to be a part of a society where you can enjoy the walk. 

My friends and I just booked our flights for Spring break, and we are going to Nice!  I am so excited, I can't even explain.  I love Europe.  It is so easy to get around, and everywhere you go is gorgeous and historical.  What's not to love?

My classes are also awesome.  They are all different, taught by different professors, and yet they all seem very interesting.  The professors have different teaching styles: my Italian teacher has us play games constantly, while my Sovereignty teacher gives us a break after 45 minutes, and my Music teacher makes us do a quick recap every time we meet.  However, their common thread is the fact that they all seem to love their job.  All of them are so excited to be teaching here, and that just makes me really excited to learn. (I sound like a dork, I know.)

Well, thats about it for now.  I may go to Milan or Vienna this weekend.  Either way, I'll make sure to update.

Bacci!
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment